Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Revisions

Julian called me yesterday about an hour after I posted my blog about him never calling me. He didn't read the blog, just wanted to call me. So props to him.

Grant, your still on my bad list.


I am sure most of you Facebookers are aware of the "25 Things" phenomenon. Normally I don't indulge in such things, but "the list" is amazing. I love reading my best friends' lists and I always laugh out loud so hard. I am going to compile a "best of" list for my next entry.

We got band rehearsal tonight. It will be the first time I have played a drum set at normal volumes for over 5 minutes since my arrival. Far too long. I am really, really excited.

1 comment:

Mark Nguyen said...

dear chad,

please learn the difference between "your" and "you're." "your" deals with possession. "you're" is a contraction for "you are." if you can use "you are" then "you're" is the one you want to go with.

geez. also, i found it hilarious national champion recipient CJ Hooker laughed at you for getting owned for your facebook comment on my picture.