Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hooray for smog!

I am finally in LA. It is quite overwhelming. I woke up today and realized that I have lots of tasks to accomplish (find housing, a job, some friends, a band, famous people, a place with good fried chicken, etc.) but it is very tough to do when you don't know where to go. Or even who to ask about where to go.

Anyhoo, Turney and I explored a little bit of LA today. We drove down Sunset Blvd, saw about 15 girls that could have been Paris Hilton, drove alongside numerous Bentleys and a Lamborghini, and played in the Pacific Ocean. And then we watched Harry Potter 4 (I'm an addict.)

We have lots of great pictures and videos and stories and a song from the road trip which will be put up in the near future. But for now, just wanted to check in and let everyone know we got here safe.

Here is a little "teaser" pic from the grand canyon.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hey chad, your text message made me so happy the other night! keep up the good spirits, i know you have a lot on your plate! good luck out there, i'm glad it's you and not me. and also, i've already been to the grand canyon and did a 6 mile hike when i was in middle school. so ha, i wasn't (too) jealous.