Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Can See You...

So thanks to the wonders of the internet, I can tell how many people are looking at my website. Which is great, but I feel this pressure now to keep posting stuff. Which I'm fine with.

So, this post is pretty insignificant, except for the part where I tell you about my next post, which will be uber-significant, so be on the lookout for that.

Also, I had a really funny idea for a video today that I will try to make while I'm bored with nothing to do here at home. When it is done, I will put it up here.

Oh yea, so lots of people tell me, "hey i know someone in LA. you should call him/her!" if your one of those people, e-mail me RIGHT NOW with that person's name / number / reason why I would want to talk to them. networking people, it's the way of the rockstar.

In the meantime, two of my bestest friends are traveling the world. Check out their journey here: brokein90days.blogspot.com

it's awesome. thanks for reading.

No comments: