Friday, April 11, 2008

Tattoos and T-Shirts



I got the bug. The tattoo bug. I now have gotten 3 tattoos in less than a year (although two of them were part of the same "picture.")

My latest one is on my left forearm. I expect most folks to not like it. I also expect most folks to lie to me and say that they do, or just avoid the subject. Like they don't notice a 5inch block of blue and black ink on my arm. Thats ok though, because I like it. You can feel free to not like it. I might not like something about you, like your face or your car. But we're still friends.

I also am selling T-Shirts to fund my trip to LA. I have no shame about that; gas is expensive, and so is LA, so I will take all the help I can get. Holler at me if you want one. I think I can attach pictures to this thing, so if I can, I will attach a picture of both the tat and the shirt.

No comments: